We only have what we give... Donate Now
Our mission is to partner with underrepresented communities to build healthy, sustainable, and equitable neighborhoods through education & counseling, housing development, empowerment, and advocacy. Let’s break that down.
Using NeighborWorks® Sacramento E-bills, you can view your bills and make loan payments conveniently online!
Why Pay Online?
• Easily view and make payments online anytime and anywhere.
• Ensure the security and accuracy of your payments.
• Accurately track and manage payment history.
NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center Sacramento Region (NeighborWorks Sacramento) will subordinate loans held in its portfolio only when:
• A subordination request is submitted with required documents.
• The subordination request fee has been paid.
• The terms of our policies below have been satisfied.
Unless special circumstances exist, all subordination requests will be processed within 5 business days of receiving the full application, document package and payment.
Licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.
We’d love to hear from you.
2411 Alhambra Blvd, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95817
© 2022 NeighborWorks® Sacramento All Rights Reserved.