Frequently Asked questions

Its simple. You begin by reaching out online at Go the “Counseling Intake Forms” and select the intake form for the service you are needing. If you want more in depth information about each service, please visit our counseling services page on our website. You may also email for general inquires or questions or call us directly at 916-452-5356.

I am item content. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

You will work one-on-one with a HUD Certified Counselor who will look into your current status, your specific needs, and your eligibility for resources to build an action plan that you can follow toward your housing goas. They will provide you with comprehensive support every step of the way and tell you what to watch out for, what phone numbers to call, what forms to fill out, and how. Housing counseling with us is completely free of charge and provides you with a lot of great information that will help you make an informed decision about your housing situation.  

We understand not everyone has access to technology. You may come in person to complete the intake form and submit the required documentation, or we can complete the process via mail.  

Once you have completed the intake form and submitted all required documentation, we can set an appointment.  

Designed & Hosted by IT WebSmith, Inc